· Performances are free & open to the public
· Bring a blanket to sit on
· Bring or rent a chair - rentals $5 + $5 deposit
· Learn more about sitting in our Friends Section
· Additional information will be posted in the spring
· Parking: Boston Common Garage
· Restrooms available onsite
Love's Labour's Lost
July 20 - August 7, 2016
Parkman Bandstand, Boston Common
Total running time: approximately 2.5 hours (including intermission)
*Tuesdays - Saturdays @ 8pm
*Sundays @ 7pm
*Matinee: Saturday, August 6th @ 3pm
*ASL-Interpreted Performances: TBA
*Open Captioned Performance: TBA
*Audio Described Performance: TBARead More
A Midsummer Night's Dream
Sorenson Center for the Arts at Babson College
Recommended for grades 6 and up.
Run Time: 90 minutes, no intermission.
Wheelchair Accessibility: Wheelchair seating is available at the Sorenson Center for the Arts. When purchasing tickets, please indicate your needs for wheelchair accessible seating and House Management staff will be happy to reserve appropriate seating for you and your guests.
Student Matinees: Click here for more information about student performances on May 4-10Read More