· Performances are free & open to the public
· Bring a blanket to sit on
· Bring or rent a chair - rentals $5 + $5 deposit
· Learn more about sitting in our Friends Section
· Additional information will be posted in the spring
· Parking: Boston Common Garage
· Restrooms available onsite
The Boys from Syracuse with Boston Landmarks Orchestra
Wednesday, August 31 7pm 2 hours
DCR Hatch Memorial Shell
Shakespeare & the Law: Julius Caesar
Wednesday, September 28 6pm 2 hours
Wimberly Theater, Boston Center for the Arts
The Groovalottos are a band of seasoned award-winning, Native American studio and touring soul, funk, jazz and blues players. Said to play with their souls instead of their hands, The Groovalottos are contemporary Cherokee, Choctaw, Wampanoag 'Song Keepers' bringing strong medicine in the form of soul funk.
Check out their music at thegroovalottos.com.
Their winning song "Hey Ho, the Wind and the Rain" will be played before and after each performance of Twelfth Night on the Boston Common.