· Performances are free & open to the public
· Bring a blanket to sit on
· Bring or rent a chair - rentals $5 + $5 deposit
· Learn more about sitting in our Friends Section
· Additional information will be posted in the spring
· Parking: Boston Common Garage
· Restrooms available onsite
September 9-13, 2015 80 minutes
Carling-Sorenson Theater at Babson College
Seating will begin 30 min prior to curtain.
No refunds on ticket purchases. Ticket exchanges for another performance will be accommodated up to 24 hours in advance. No photography allowed at any time.Read More
The Groovalottos are a band of seasoned award-winning, Native American studio and touring soul, funk, jazz and blues players. Said to play with their souls instead of their hands, The Groovalottos are contemporary Cherokee, Choctaw, Wampanoag 'Song Keepers' bringing strong medicine in the form of soul funk.
Check out their music at thegroovalottos.com.
Their winning song "Hey Ho, the Wind and the Rain" will be played before and after each performance of Twelfth Night on the Boston Common.