· Performances are free & open to the public
· Bring a blanket to sit on
· Bring or rent a chair - rentals $5 + $5 deposit
· Learn more about sitting in our Friends Section
· Additional information will be posted in the spring
· Parking: Boston Common Garage
· Restrooms available onsite
CSC Stage2 Series: Julius Caesar
May 8-16, 2016 90 minutes
Babson College's Sorenson Center for the Arts
Recommended for grades 6 and up.
Run Time: 90 minutes, no intermission.
Wheelchair Accessibility: Wheelchair seating is available at the Sorenson Center for the Arts. When purchasing tickets, please indicate your needs for wheelchair accessible seating and House Management staff will be happy to reserve appropriate seating for you and your guests.Read More
The Groovalottos are a band of seasoned award-winning, Native American studio and touring soul, funk, jazz and blues players. Said to play with their souls instead of their hands, The Groovalottos are contemporary Cherokee, Choctaw, Wampanoag 'Song Keepers' bringing strong medicine in the form of soul funk.
Check out their music at thegroovalottos.com.
Their winning song "Hey Ho, the Wind and the Rain" will be played before and after each performance of Twelfth Night on the Boston Common.