· Performances are free & open to the public
· Bring a blanket to sit on
· Bring or rent a chair - rentals $5 + $5 deposit
· Learn more about sitting in our Friends Section
· Additional information will be posted in the spring
· Parking: Boston Common Garage
· Restrooms available onsite
Parkman Bandstand, Boston Common
Commonwealth Concerts Sponsored by New England Conservatory, July 30-August 7, 2015. Concerts begin 90 minutes before curtain on the main stage at Shakespeare on the Common.Read More
The Groovalottos are a band of seasoned award-winning, Native American studio and touring soul, funk, jazz and blues players. Said to play with their souls instead of their hands, The Groovalottos are contemporary Cherokee, Choctaw, Wampanoag 'Song Keepers' bringing strong medicine in the form of soul funk.
Check out their music at thegroovalottos.com.
Their winning song "Hey Ho, the Wind and the Rain" will be played before and after each performance of Twelfth Night on the Boston Common.