· Performances are free & open to the public
· Bring a blanket to sit on
· Bring or rent a chair - rentals $5 + $5 deposit
· Learn more about sitting in our Friends Section
· Additional information will be posted in the spring
· Parking: Boston Common Garage
· Restrooms available onsite
Romeo & Juliet
May 21 - May 30, 2015
The Strand Theater, 543 Columbia Rd, Dorchester, MA
Run Time: 90 minutes, no intermission.
Accessibility: Please note that there is no elevator access at the Strand Theatre, however wheelchair seating is available on the Mezzanine or Orchestra levels. When purchasing tickets, please indicate your needs for wheelchair accessible seating and House Management staff will be happy to reserve appropriate seating for you and your guests.
This performance of Romeo & Juliet is part of our Shakespeare OFF the Common project, an innovative three-part arts program created in collaboration with the Mayor's Office of Arts, Tourism, and Special Events to foster community interaction, funded in part by the National Endowment for the Arts "Our Town" program.
Shakespeare & Leadership: King Lear
Carling-Sorenson Theater, Babson College, Wellesley